Wednesday, April 7, 2010

OS X Blog/Wiki Server + Podcast Producer

This comment came our way today:
I am presenting today on schools that are leveraging wikis, blogs and Podcast Producer in their classrooms.  And after digging around on your server the last couple of days, I am absolutely impressed by what you guys are doing.  You are giving the students a stage (mountain top) to express themselves, and you are giving your teachers such a great avenue to post assignments, capture class, etc. 

My presentation is at 10:30am CST - so I just wanted to let you know that I was going to be showing off your site and also to say what an awesome job you guys are doing in O'Neill.  It is truly amazing what you guys are doing - I know it is a lot of work - but what a difference you guys are making!!!
This is due in large part to the amazing teachers we have at OHS who take advantage of these digital tools to make learning more meaningful for our students.  Thank you!

http://ops.esu8.org

No comments: